- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How can Confirmation of Payee benefit me?
The service can help you make better decisions about whom to pay by helping you avoid certain types of fraud, like when a fraudster contacts a victim pretending to be someone else and persuades you to make payments to a fraudster’s bank account. Even with the goal of decreasing fraud, Confirmation of Payee does not stop all types of fraud even if the result is a match. You should stop and question if you are unsure that the request is genuine, suspect anything is wrong or are being pressured into making a payment.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card