- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
My card has been swallowed by an ATM
To protect your money, please terminate the card immediately by following these steps:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab of the app
- Click 'Settings' under the card which was retained by the ATM
- Click 'Terminate card'
- You will then be able to order a replacement card.
Unfortunately, we have no control over this type of incident as the decision to retain your card is made by the ATM provider.
Even if the ATM provider returns the card to you, we cannot reactivate it since it may have been compromised while it was not in your possession.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card