What does ticket cancellation insurance get me?
Revolut’s Ticket Cancellation Protection offers coverage for event tickets purchased from your Revolut account. Only tickets for events that occur in the country where your account is registered or within Europe are covered.
If you are unable to attend an event because of a sudden and unexpected covered circumstance (you can find the list of circumstances in the Terms & Conditions), and which you were unaware of at the time of purchasing the ticket, you will be refunded the lesser or the face value of the ticket(s) you purchased or a maximum €1,000 for any one occurrence. The maximum amount you can receive in a 12-month period is €1,000
The Ticket Cancellation Protection is only available to Plus, Premium and Metal users in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
This is just an overview of the insurance policy conditions. Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Am I covered for Covid-19?
- Finding Conditions for beneficiaries and other details of my travel insurance coverage
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- What does 'incidental basis' mean in the Terms & Conditions of my travel insurance?
- Embedded Travel Insurance (Premium & Metal Customers)
- Do the changes to Premium and Metal subscribers impact me
- Can I add winter sports cover?
- I’m abroad and I’m not feeling well, what should I do?
- I saw a doctor but wasn't admitted to hospital, can I claim back these costs?
- Do I need to submit or declare any pre-existing conditions?
- Do I need to tell you when I go away on holiday?
- If I travel for longer than the maximum trip duration can I pay for extra cover?
- How do I make a complaint about Allianz?
- Does my insurance cover me for airport delays?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?