There are absolutely no hidden fees in Revolut. We don’t charge you for loading or withdrawing your trading balance. Find below the fees which are applied in different scenarios:
- Fair usage fees - We charge £1 per trade outside the monthly quota of free trades for each plan. The order size limit for each trade is US$1,000. Below are the monthly quotas for each plan:
- STANDARD / 3 commission-free trades
- PREMIUM / 8 commission-free trades
- METAL / 100 commission-free trades
- Annual custody fees: We charge 0.01% of the market value of your assets annually for custody.
- Fees imposed on US stock trading by regulators:
- The Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) levies US$20.70 for every US$1,000,000.
- The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) charges on all stock and ETF sales at a rate of US$0.000119 per share with a minimum charge of US$0.01 and a maximum charge of US$5.95 (this is the TAF fee)