You can gain exposure to Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple (XRP).
- BTC - is a digital currency used for fast, secure, and low cost payments without the need for a central issuer or processor. It was the first decentralised currency, introduced in 2009.
- BCH - is the result of BTC going through a hard fork following some debate from the BTC community and its miners over scalability and transaction speed issues. BCH is totally independent of BTC and has larger block sizes, meaning more transactions can be processed in less time.
- ETH - is a software platform, that’s not controlled by any central authority. Its primary purpose is to facilitate the operating of ‘smart contracts’ without any possibility of downtime, fraud, or third party interference.
- LTC - is an alternative cryptocurrency similar to BCH; it is an open source, peer-to-peer, and fully decentralised global payment network. LTC exists as a software ‘blockchain’ where participating nodes process the transaction and miners provide security and verification for every transaction.
- XRP - is an open source technology, built for enterprise, on the principles of blockchain. The main purpose of Ripple is to move assets around the world almost instantly, whilst maintaining centralised control.