Revolut Trading $10 Bonus Promotion
Terms and Conditions - Revolut Trading $10 Bonus Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut Trading $10 Bonus Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering eligible customers up to a $10 bonus (the “Bonus”) deposited directly to your Revolut account when you complete your first stock purchase (the “Stock Purchase”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion. You must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to redeem the Bonus offered in this Promotion.
In order to receive the Bonus, you must complete a qualifying Stock Purchase in your Revolut Trading Account within the Revolut App between May 18, 2022 at 00:00 GMT and June 1, 2022 at 23:59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”).
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States (with a valid US residential address);
- Be an existing customer of Revolut, meaning you have successfully onboarded to Revolut and passed the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks; and,
- Receive the “Revolut Trading $10 Bonus Promotion” email or notification within the Revolut mobile application.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Complete your first Stock Purchase via your Revolut Trading Account within the Revolut App.
You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the Bonus. Only a qualifying Stock Purchase made during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the Bonus.
What terms apply to my Revolut Account?
Revolut prepaid card plans are each subject to the Revolut Cardholder Terms.
The Revolut Trading Account is offered through Revolut Securities Inc. and is subject to the Revolut Securities Trading Terms.
How do I get my Bonus?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps outlined above before the end of the Promotion Period, you will be able to receive the Bonus, which will be deposited directly to your Revolut account following your first qualifying Stock Purchase.
Revolut will issue the Bonus in an amount matching the amount of your Stock Purchase, not to exceed $10. For example, if you make a $7 Stock Purchase, you will receive a $7 Bonus in your Revolut account. A Stock Purchase exceeding $10 is eligible for a maximum of $10 Bonus only.
All other transaction types (including cryptocurrency purchases) are excluded from this Promotion.
The Bonus will be deposited to your Revolut Account within ten (10) business days of making the qualifying Stock Purchase. This Promotion may only be applied to the first Stock Purchase made per Revolut customer account, with no more than one account to be enrolled per customer. This Promotion is not available for Revolut Business accounts or Revolut Junior accounts. This Promotion is not transferable or saleable.
What other legal information should I know?
- $10 Bonus Promotion is offered by Revolut Technologies Inc. Products available through the Revolut Trading Account are offered by Revolut Securities, a member of FINRA and SIPC. Additional Information about your broker can be found by clicking here. For further information about SIPC insurance coverage for accounts at Revolut Securities, see www.sipc.org.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any Bonus you receive during the Promotion Period if you earned the Bonus fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Bonus, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any Bonus transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorized by you.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the Bonus as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted between the time of qualifying for the Bonus and receiving the Bonus, then the Bonus will be lost.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Neither receipt of an amount of Bonus nor a purchase of any amount of a stock through this program, nor identification of a particular security in communications related to this program constitutes a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. Revolut Securities, Inc. does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns.
- Consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a Bonus before enrolling. Revolut does not take responsibility for any tax responsibility related to this Promotion.
- You can only register one Revolut Account with us. If your Revolut account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, e.g. using multiple accounts, Revolut may, in its sole discretion, request you forfeit your Bonus, close your account, and limit your chance to participate in future promotions.
- This program is only available to U.S. residents residing within the United States and who are otherwise qualified to open a Revolut Trading Account.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- Revolut USA Prepaid Visa® and Prepaid Mastercard® are issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. for Visa cards, and Mastercard International for Mastercard cards, and may be used everywhere Visa or Mastercard are accepted.
Banking services are provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, and are subject to the terms of a Cardholder Agreement. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank © 2014. Revolut Technologies Inc. is a technology services provider and administrator of the card program. Travel insurance on Revolut’s paid plans is provided by Chubb Group.
Cryptocurrency services provided directly by Paxos Trust Company. Savings Vault services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC.
Securities products and services provided by Revolut Securities Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Securities products are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, are not bank deposits, are not obligations of or guaranteed by Metropolitan Commercial Bank and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. To learn more about Revolut Securities Inc. terms and conditions click here.
The terms of this Promotion shall be governed by the Revolut Prepaid Visa and Prepaid Mastercard Cardholder Agreement, including the applicable law and Arbitration Provision.