What are the different types of Vaults?
There are Regular Vaults (Personal and Group) and Savings Vaults. Choose what works best for you depending on your goals.
Personal Vault: Round up your spare change, set a recurring transfer or make a one-time transfer. Whether it’s a vacation or a new laptop, reach your financial goals faster with a Personal Vault.
If you have activated Savings Vaults (available for only US customers with a valid Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number) you will be able to create Personal Vaults only in different currencies than USD
Group Vault: Reach that common goal faster by creating a Group Vault. Contribute together in all the same ways as with a Personal Vault.
Savings Vault: This works like a Personal Vault except your money will be deposited with a bank and you’ll earn interest. Pretty awesome, we know.
Currently, only available in USD for users with a valid Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?
- What’s available to trade?
- When can I trade?
- Can I use leverage to trade?
- What is a fractional share?
- Reporting taxes on my investments
- How is the portfolio value calculated?
- Do I see real-time security prices?
- What fees will I be charged for my trading?
- Are there any order limits to trade?
- Can I set price alerts for trading?
- How are my orders routed when I trade?
- What type of orders can I submit?
- What is a Limit Order?
- What is a Stop Order?
- What is a Market Order?
- What is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC)?
- Closing my stock position
- What is a 'Trading Day'?
- Is it possible to automatically reinvest dividends?
- What is a trading halt?
- What is an ETF?
- Managing my Trading watchlist and price alerts
- What happens to my stocks if a company is delisted?
- Can I participate in voting at meetings for companies that I own shares in?
- What happens to my trading account if a company issues a dividend?
- Can I cancel a pending order?
- Accessing my Trading Statements and Reports
- Managing my Trading notifications
- Can I assign a Trusted Contact Person to my account?
- How can I reach out to Customer Support?
- Can I assign a beneficiary to my account?
- Why can't I withdraw my funds from my trading account?
- Can I transfer my account from another broker?
- Can I receive trade confirmation?
- How do I close my trading account?
Licences & regulations
- Does Revolut hold my stocks?
- Does Revolut provide any investment advice or recommendations?
- What if Revolut fails, what happens with shares?
- What is an execution-only service?
- What can I do if I experience a disruption with the app?
- Who is DriveWealth?
- What is SIPC?
- What is FINRA?
- What is the SEC?
- What if the Clearing Broker fails?
- Who is Revolut authorised by for trading services?