How do spare change round-ups work?
With spare change round-ups, we’ll round-up your Revolut card purchases to the nearest whole number, and stash the difference in your Vault.
For example, if you spend $2.90 on coffee, we’ll round it up to $3.00 and place $0.10 in your chosen Vault. Easy wins.
Want to reach your goals faster? You can choose to double or triple your spare change contributions, or even multiply them by a factor of 10.
Toggle this feature on and off easily for complete control.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?
- What’s available to trade?
- When can I trade?
- Can I use leverage to trade?
- What is a fractional share?
- Reporting taxes on my investments
- How is the portfolio value calculated?
- Do I see real-time security prices?
- What fees will I be charged for my trading?
- Are there any order limits to trade?
- Can I set price alerts for trading?
- How are my orders routed when I trade?
- What type of orders can I submit?
- What is a Limit Order?
- What is a Stop Order?
- What is a Market Order?
- What is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC)?
- Closing my stock position
- What is a 'Trading Day'?
- Is it possible to automatically reinvest dividends?
- What is a trading halt?
- What is an ETF?
- Managing my Trading watchlist and price alerts
- What happens to my stocks if a company is delisted?
- Can I participate in voting at meetings for companies that I own shares in?
- What happens to my trading account if a company issues a dividend?
- Can I cancel a pending order?
- Accessing my Trading Statements and Reports
- Managing my Trading notifications
- Can I assign a Trusted Contact Person to my account?
- How can I reach out to Customer Support?
- Can I assign a beneficiary to my account?
- Why can't I withdraw my funds from my trading account?
- Can I transfer my account from another broker?
- Can I receive trade confirmation?
- How do I close my trading account?
Licences & regulations
- Does Revolut hold my stocks?
- Does Revolut provide any investment advice or recommendations?
- What if Revolut fails, what happens with shares?
- What is an execution-only service?
- What can I do if I experience a disruption with the app?
- Who is DriveWealth?
- What is SIPC?
- What is FINRA?
- What is the SEC?
- What if the Clearing Broker fails?
- Who is Revolut authorised by for trading services?