Do I see real-time security prices?
We provide you with real-time prices—free of charge. The price displayed is known as the 'last' price— the price of the last trade that had occurred reported by our data source.
It is important to note that the price displayed in the app is indicative prices, which means that your order may be executed at a slightly different rate than the one displayed in the application. This is directly related to the fact that stock prices can sometimes change significantly in one second/minute. (Markets are dynamic that way!)
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?