Can I set price alerts for trading?
You can set up a price alert for any of the available stocks. The alert can be created by opening your Revolut app and going to the ‘Stocks’ section and then choosing one of the available stocks.
Then in the details of the stock, above the section with a price/graph, select the bell icon, and create an alert. To delete an alert, swipe left on the created alert at the bottom of the stock details page and choose 'Delete'.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?