Can I cancel a pending order?
You can view pending orders on any stock by going to that stock's page then navigating to the 'Orders' tab.
If you want to cancel a pending order, you can either:
1. Tap the order you'd like to cancel, which will take you to the Order details page, and select the Cancel button, or
2. Swipe left on the order you'd like to cancel and tap the Cancel button
You cannot cancel or reverse an order that has been executed.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?