Are there any order limits to trade?
The minimum order value is $1. You're also allowed to place an order up to a maximum of $10,000 (or up to 10,000 shares if they are worth less than $10,000) in value at any one time (we'll review this limit over time).
For example, you could buy $10,000 worth of stock, then immediately, buy another $10,000 of the same stock, but you can't buy $11,000 worth of stock in one trade. Provided the $10,000 trade is for fewer than 10,000 shares each time.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?