Why can't I withdraw my funds from my trading account?
When you sell a stock, you'll be able to immediately reinvest the cash proceeds into another stock.
However, you should be aware that while your cash proceeds may be credited to your account, you won't be able to withdraw funds until it has settled, which normally takes two trading days.
In your Stocks USD balance, you can see the following amounts:
- Available to withdraw to your Revolut investment account right away
- Unsettled sale proceeds that you can reinvest right away but cannot withdraw to your Revolut investment account yet.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?