Can I assign a Trusted Contact Person to my account?
If your contact information is out of date, or you become incapacitated, or in the event of your death, you can identify a Trusted Contact Person. We ask if you'd like to add a Trusted Contact Person at account onboarding. If, at a later point, you'd like to add or update your Trusted Contact Person, you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about your contact:
- First and last name,
- Mailing address,
- Phone number,
- Email address.
By designating a trusted contact, you are authorizing Revolut Securities, Inc. to contact the Trusted Contact Person and disclose information about your account to address possible financial exploitation, confirm your contact information, health status or the identity of any legal guardian, executor, trustee, or holder of a power of attorney.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?