What is SIPC?
Revolut Securities is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (“SIPC”). SIPC currently protects the securities and cash in your Brokerage account up to $500,000 of which $250,000 may be in cash. The SIPC does not protect against the market risks associated with investing. You acknowledge that, for purposes of SIPC, money market balances are considered securities. Securities and other assets held in your Brokerage Account (except brokered certificates of deposit) are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”) and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
To obtain information on SIPC, including the SIPC Brochure, go to SIPC or contact SIPC directly at (202)371-8300.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?