What is an execution-only service?
Execution-only service is a trading service that is restricted to only the execution of trades, without the client receiving any advice about the merits or risks of the investments or their appropriateness and suitability.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?