What if Revolut fails, what happens with shares?
After your Orders have been accepted and executed, your Instruments will be executed by the Clearing Broker, who will arrange for your Instruments to be held in accordance with applicable law. It is important to note that we will not be responsible for safeguarding your Instruments, and we cannot do so as a matter of law.
Further detail on how the Clearing Broker will arrange for your Instruments to be held can be found here.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?