Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
Submitting information about your annual income, occupation, home address, investment objective, affiliation with other broker dealer and net worth is required prior to opening your trading account for regulatory purposes.
Find more details here.
Getting started with trading
- How do I open a trading account?
- What types of trading accounts are supported?
- Funding my investment account
- Why should I provide information about my income and occupation to trade?
- How do I submit documents?
- I am associated with another broker-dealer. Can I still open a trading account?
- I don't have an SSN, can I still open an account?