Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
Your Savings Vault is provided by both Revolut and our partner bank, Sutton Bank. Your relationship with us is governed by the Savings Vaults Terms and Conditions that you agree with us. To view the Terms, tap on your Savings Vaults under ‘Vaults’ tab on the Home Screen or 'Vaults' icon in the Hub ('Marketplace' in older app versions), tap the ‘Settings’ ⚙ button and then select ‘Terms & Conditions’.
Your relationship with Sutton Bank is governed by the terms and conditions you agree separately with them. You can access these from your Savings Vault screen by tapping the ‘Settings’ ⚙ button, then selecting ‘Terms & Conditions’ and tapping 'Sutton Bank'.
To learn more, you can also tap ‘Rate information’; in this section, you’ll find all you need to understand how your Savings Vault works.
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a USDSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?