How do I close a Savings Vault?
It’s easy to close your Savings Vault. Just tap on the ‘Settings’ ⚙ button and select ‘Close Vault’ and we’ll automatically transfer all the remaining funds in your Savings Vault to your main Revolut account and close the Savings Vault for you.
In most cases, this transfer will be instant. However, sometimes withdrawals can take up to one business day to reach your account. Check out the Savings Vaults Terms for more information. (To view the Terms, go to Vaults > Saving Vaults > Settings > Terms and Conditions or Marketplace ('Hub' from app version 8.0) > Vaults > Saving Vaults > Settings > Terms and Conditions).
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a USDSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?