How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
You can fund your Savings Vault in several ways:
- One-time transfers – save when you want to with one-time transfers.
- Recurring transfers – set up an amount to automatically save every day, week or month.
- Round-up your spare change – automatically save a little each time you spend with your Revolut card. We’ll round your transactions up to the nearest whole dollar and save the difference for you.
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a USDSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?