The amount I earn my bonus on doesn't match my spend for last month
If you had transactions conducted at the end of the month…
We sum your transactions based on Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). So transactions conducted at end or beginning of a month may not be included in the calculation of eligible funds for the next month. Don’t worry, we will include it in the calculations of eligible funds for the month after next.
For example, if a transaction is conducted late on the 31st of September it may not be included in the calculation of eligible funds for October’s savings bonus, but would instead be included in the eligible funds for November’s savings bonus.
If you had returns conducted during the month…
If you had any returns in the month these will be deducted from total spend in the month of the return regardless of whether the original purchase was in the current or preceding calendar month.
If this doesn’t apply to you, please chat to us.
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a USDSavings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?