Do I have an individual cryptocurrency wallet?
The cryptocurrency you purchase is held in an account that holds cryptocurrencies for other Revolut customers. You will not have a separate cryptocurrency account. You can use the Revolut app to see the amount of cryptocurrency being held for you.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?