Can I receive cryptocurrencies sent to my Revolut account?
You can receive cryptocurrency sent by another Revolut user if their account is registered in the US and they have activated cryptocurrency offering on their Revolut account.
However, you will not be able to receive cryptocurrencies sent from a Revolut user who is registered outside the US, or from outside the Revolut platform (i.e. from an external wallet). Rest assured, we are actively working on bringing this functionality to you in the future. At this time, you can still buy, sell and exchange within the Revolut platform.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?