How do I verify my identity?
In order to verify your identity, go to the Home screen and tap on the Profile icon in the top left corner. There, select 'Personal details', and verify your identity. You will need to take a picture of a valid government-issued photo ID and a picture of your face.
We may request a copy of your legal right to remain in your country (e.g. visa). Some tips to ensure the identity verification goes smoothly:
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable without any blur
- Take the photos somewhere brightly lit
- Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents
- Make sure the details on your Revolut profile match the details on your legal document
- Do not take a picture of a picture
Accepted documents include but are not limited to:
- State ID
- Driver´s licence
- US passport, or non-US passport along with visa
- EAD (Employment Authorization Document)
- Green card