How to activate Revolut Junior card?
To activate the card, your child will need to make a chip & PIN transaction in a shop or at an ATM. Once done, this will automatically activate contactless and online payment.
Alternatively, you can activate the card from your Revolut app by opening your child's profile, tapping on the card and use the "Activate card" option where you will need to enter the full card number.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals