How do I complain?
We strive to put the customer at the heart of everything we do, but sometimes we get it wrong and for that we’re really sorry. If you would like to make a formal complaint, the best way is to contact us via the in-app chat, by tapping on your profile (circle in upper left corner) -> Help -> New chat.
If for whatever reason you were unhappy with how we dealt with your complaint, you can contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Financial reserve board, New York department financial services. You can also read up on our Complaints Policy here.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?