Revolut is a digital banking app that empowers users to get more from their money. With our multi-currency card and mobile app you can send, spend, and exchange money instantly at the interbank exchange rate.
A Revolut account can be set up in minutes, and in addition to the features above, we offer a suite of built-in budgeting and security features all conveniently located in the app. From getting your paycheck two days early to freezing a lost card with a single tap, we put financial control in the palm of your hand.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?