Why is my ATM withdrawal pending?
An ATM withdrawal is completed in two parts:
- At the time of withdrawing cash, we deduct the money from your available balance and hold onto it for the merchant to collect, creating a "pending" transaction.
- A few days later, the ATM owner collects the money and "completes" the withdrawal.
We need to allow some time for ATM owners to "complete" a withdrawal, but if they don't collect the money within their timeframe, (generally up to 8 days), we release the money back to your balance.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card