Setting up a Direct Debit
Direct Debit needs to be set up directly with the company that you will be paying to (for example a gym or gas company). This way, you give them authorization to take money from your account. There is no need to inform Revolut when setting up a Direct Debit.
All you need to do is to provide the company with your USD account details that can be found in the Revolut app.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card