Is Revolut charging me a fee for processing a direct debit?
There is no fee charged by Revolut to process or return a debit.
No, there is no fee charged by Revolut to process or return a debit. Nevertheless some government agencies, electronic tax filing, and other service providers might charge a convenience fee for all payment types. These fees should be mentioned in the debit authorization that you sign to schedule a Direct Debit.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card