Cancelling Direct Debits
To deactivate any future Direct Debits, open the Revolut app, tap “Manage direct debit”', and then tap “Cancel Direct Debit”. We also advise you to inform the merchant when you cancel the debit. If you cancel a Direct Debit and want to restore it, please chat to us.
If you with to cancel subscription, please check 'How do I cancel a recurring or scheduled payment?' article.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card