How can I donate to a charity through my Revolut account?
You can donate to charities easily and without fees with Revolut. You've got three donation options, which can be found in 'Hub' tab:
- Round up your spare change every time you use your Revolut card and donate the difference
- Set up a recurring donation in any amount
- Make a one-off donation
Funds that are transferred from individual donors are pooled into separate accounts. These funds are then transferred periodically to the official third-party bank account of the respective charities.
Unfortunately, you cannot donate with cryptocurrency. However, you can always exchange it into any of our supported currencies to make your donation.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card