Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
To be eligible for travel insurance, the following need to apply:
- You must be a Premium or Metal customer
- You will be a citizen or legal resident of the United States
- The trip must be booked using the Revolut account, whilst the customer is a Premium or Metal user. For all elements of travel to be reimbursed, they must all be booked using the Revolut account.
- There can be no gap in cover between the customer booking the trip and the claimable event.
See the Terms & Conditions for further details in-app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
- Are cruises covered?
- Am I eligible for Revolut travel insurance?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- Who is Revolut's travel insurance provider?
- Can my companion be covered by the travel insurance?
- What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
- What is the excess for medical claims?
- Are all countries covered under the travel insurance?
- How do I activate my travel insurance?
- How can I view my insurance policy documents?
- I’m abroad and I need medical assistance, what should I do?