Temporarily, all transfers to Ukraine are free: we won't charge you for a transfer or FX fees and transfers to Ukraine won't be counted to your plan allowances.
Transfers to and from other Revolut accounts (business or personal) are always free and instant.
- For each local ACH transfer you send or receive above your plan's allowance, you'll be charged US$0.2 per transfer
- For each US Domestic Wire transfer you send or receive you'll be charged a flat 10 USD fee regardless of your plan.
- As for international transfers above your allowance, you'll be charged US$3 per transfer.
- You may also be charged for exchanging currencies
Revolut Business does not charge you additional fees for transferring money, however we can’t prevent a beneficiary or intermediary bank from applying a fee as the money is moved or received. A bank sending funds to you could also charge a fee. When your money is in transit, it might be processed by an intermediary bank who might also deduct a handling fee. Therefore, the amount received might be less than the amount sent. We can provide an estimate of the potential fees for the following currencies: 35 AUD, 20 CAD, 50 AED, 16-32 EUR, 7500 JPY, 35 NZD, 20-40 USD.
However, when you send an eligible international payment with us, you can ensure the recipient receives the full payment/transfer amount by using our Guaranteed SWIFT (OUR) Transfer feature. This allows you to choose to pay the full fee yourself. More details on our fees page.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- FedWire transfers