How long do transfers take?
- Transferring USD payments via FedWire before 3:50 PM EST should be received within the same day, and the next day if sent after 3:50 PM EST. It usually takes between 1–3 business days for a wire to arrive in a recipient's account.
- If you add USD from a bank domiciled in the US using your USD local details, the transfer can usually take up to 3 working days. ACH transfers up to 100k USD can take up to 24 hours.
- For all other cases, you will have to use your SWIFT account details for the respective currency account, and the transfer might take up to 5 working days.
Please keep in mind that:
- Some banks don't process transfers during weekends and bank holidays. Transfers are processed during working days only;
- We can't accept transfers with incorrect recipient details, like account number typos;
- All banks and payment service providers are required to run checks on your payments to comply with regulations, which may cause delays;
The timeframe should be calculated from the moment the transfer was actually sent out, not from the moment the transfer request was submitted.
If your transfer is pending for more than expected, kindly reach our support team here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- FedWire transfers