My card has been compromised/lost/stolen
If you believe your card may have been used fraudulently, submit a chargeback request:
- Go to 'Payments' and select the relevant transaction
- Click 'Report an issue'
- Select the issue
- Raise the request and provide the details
If you have not received any details from us in 15 days once you have submitted the chargeback request, contact our support team to provide more information about the process.
If you don’t have access to the business account, you can also block your card by calling our automated phone line: +1 (844) 744-3512.
Found your card but it's not working? Submit a support request here to reactivate your card.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?