Remittance €5 Reward Promotion
What is the promotion about?
As part of the Remittance €5 Reward Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering eligible Revolut Personal customers a one-time reward of €5 (the “Reward”) by making an international bank transfer of over €250. Eligibility criteria are set out below.
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Have an active account which is based in an eligible market; and
- Have personally received an email or in-app message from Revolut inviting you to participate in the Promotion.
By “an active account,” we mean someone who has completed our signup process, passed our onboarding checks, and not had their account suspended, closed or restricted.
These promotion terms set out the rules that apply to the Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in the Promotion.
The promotion runs from 00:00 UTC on 14th of March 2022 to 00:00 UTC on 1st of April 2022. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
What do I need to do to get the €5 reward?
If you are eligible for the Promotion, to receive the €5 reward, you need to make at least one international bank transfer of €250 or more on your Revolut Personal account within the Promotion Period. By “international bank transfer” we mean a payment within the Single European Payments Area or all other international payments - please see our Fees page for more information. You will then be eligible to receive a one-time reward of €5 credited to your Revolut account within 10 working days of the international bank transfer being made.
What other legal information should I know?
In addition, the following applies to this promotion:
- For users resident in the EEA, the promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Payments UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.
- Revolut Payments UAB users can take part in the Promotions if they are resident in an “eligible market”. An eligible market for Revolut Payments UAB is any market in the EEA where it provides services to customers except for: Cyprus, Italy, Malta, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Portugal and Slovakia.
- This promotion is limited to one €5 reward per customer.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions, at any time without notice. If we are going to change or cancel the Promotion before the Promotion Period ends, we’ll give you a notice through the Revolut app and/or email. Any changes to the Promotion Terms do not affect your rights, if you have already participated in the Promotion.
- We have set a Promotion Period in these terms and conditions. However, we can extend this period, or close it early, at any time without a notice.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted between the time of qualifying for the €5 reward and receiving it, then the reward will be lost.
- If the international payment you made is reverted or cancelled, you will not be entitled to the €5 reward.
- Revolut fees for international bank transfers and currency exchanges apply as per the terms and conditions that apply to your Revolut account. Fees may also be charged by intermediary banks or by the beneficiary bank in order to receive your transfer.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania (or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside).
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this promotion (for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives and family members of such individuals (or people living in the same household whether related or not) of Revolut, or their corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to participate in this promotion.