- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Setting up a Direct Debit
Direct Debit needs to be set up directly with the company that you will be paying to (for example a gym or gas company). This way, you give them authorization to take money from your account. There is no need to inform Revolut when setting up a Direct Debit.
Please note that Direct Debits are currently supported in Euro and Pound Sterling only.
All you need to do is to provide the company with your EUR or GBP account details that can be found in the Revolut app.
If you're required to provide an address for GBP Direct Debits, then use this one: Revolut Address: 7 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London E14 4HD.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card