Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
Revolut does not charge a fee to add money to your account via bank transfer. However, it is important to watch out for third-party fees.
If you add GBP from a bank domiciled in the UK Mainland using your local details, the expected cost is your bank’s rate for domestic transfers.
If you add EUR from a bank domiciled in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) using your EUR local details, the expected cost is your bank’s rate for SEPA Credit Transfers.
For all other SWIFT transfers, the expected cost is your bank’s rate for cross-border wires, but there are a few things to bear in mind:
- When your money is in transit, it may be processed by an intermediary bank. They may also deduct a handling fee.
- Depending on which fee option (SHA, BEN, OUR, REM) you choose while doing a SWIFT transfer to Revolut, intermediary, originating bank and beneficiary bank (namely Lloyds) can apply a handling fee for that transfer.
- As banks charge different amounts and are not always transparent, we cannot provide an accurate amount you would be charged.
- If your deposit is in a currency other than our supported holding currencies, your bank may convert the money using their exchange rate. This is unlikely to be the interbank rate, and you might also incur a currency-conversion fee.
Learn more about SWIFT & SEPA transfers here.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to local CZK account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency