Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
We currently do not support transfers from the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bahamas, Belarus, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Congo (Kinshasa), Central African Republic, Congo (Brazzaville), Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Korea (North), Myanmar, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Nigeria, Panama, Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Russia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Serbia, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic), Yemen, Zimbabwe.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to local CZK account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency