Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
What details do I need to provide the sender?
Your name ('beneficiary'), account number and routing number (to find this, tap the flag icon on your account screen).
If you need the bank name and address it's Metropolitan Commercial Bank (MCB), 99 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA.
How long will the transfer take to reach me?
Transfers can take up to 2 working days to arrive
If you're looking to make an international SWIFT transfer, please refer to our guide to international SWIFT transfers.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to local CZK account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency