Changes to local CZK account details
Local CZK account details change after 31 Jan 2022
From 1 February 2022, Revolut will not have access to the local CZK payment schemes, which means that any payment sent to local CZK account details will not be credited to your account and will be returned to the sender. There is no option to keep these account details and continue using them to receive payments.
Payments to the local account details may take 1-5 business days to be returned to the sender. If the sender hasn't received the returned funds, they should contact their bank. We won't charge you any fees for returned payments. However, the sender’s bank may do so.
There will be no changes or disruptions to your local or cross-border outbound transactions.
Which details should I use instead?
You can still use your IBAN (International Bank Account Number) starting with 'LT' to receive CZK payments. You can find your LT IBAN in the app under 'Account details' on your profile by selecting your country symbol. Bank transfers made to the LT IBAN may take 1 to 3 working days to appear in your Revolut account. Please note, the intermediary or sender's bank may charge you for bank transfers made to your LT IBAN.
Will I be charged if I top up using my LT IBAN?
We don't charge fees to receive payments using your LT account details. However, the bank making the payment, which may consider this a cross-border or SWIFT transfer, or other banks in the chain, might do so.
Can I still top up my Revolut account by card?
Yes, we've got you covered! There will be no change to your ability to top up using cards or other methods following the account detail change.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to local CZK account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency