Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
As for now, there is no option to transfer INR to your Revolut account, however, you can transfer Rupees to accounts outside of Revolut.
Due to this currency being restricted by its respective country’s government, you will only be able to send these currencies to its respective country.
When you initiate such a transfer, we would take the money from one of your active currency pockets and convert it after confirming that you are OK with the exchange rate. It is simple and quick!
It is not possible to hold INR in one of your accounts, but you can still use your Revolut card to make card payments in INR.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to local CZK account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency