People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We approach design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We love building great products. We love delighting our customers. We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs 🪄
Our Design team knows the magic! Those wizards look into a crystal ball and get a holistic view on the user experience 🔮 With all their wisdom they lead the design processes from discovery to delivery, always keeping in mind our customers and their interests 👑
The Magician’s Guild of Revolut is Brand Studio, which keeps an eye on marketing projects across our products and channels 🧙Their magic spell is ✨design thinking ✨ If you know how to use this abracadabra to make stunning statics and animations happen, you don’t need a magic wand.
We say hocus, you say pocus, and the teleport to our Design team gets open! Are you ready to jump in? 💫
What you’ll be doing
- Creating assets as part of our Brand Studio across our product range supporting the Product and Marketing teams
- Working with other designers and product owners to ensure high quality delivery
- Building and pushing visual quality and creativity both on static and animated 3D illustrations
- Working on multiple projects ensuring the 3D style is consistent
- Creating storyboards for animation used in our product videos in-app and social media
- Creating visualisations of our physical products range for internal evaluation and external GTMs
- Working in small teams on bigger projects that requires different skill sets
- Contributing to our design processes and improve scalability
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience as a visual or 3D designer
- A portfolio and/or reel highlighting your best work
- Ability to move fast and keep high quality level
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality
- Strong experience creating and animating 3D assets, ideally using Cinema 4D
Nice to have
- Design or technical degree
- Work for tech company, start-ups, and/or creative agencies
- Vilnius: €2,800 - €3,600 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €2,800 - €3,600 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Benefits at Revolut
No ping pong tables or bean bag chairs, just benefits you actually want
Get what you need to succeed
- Financial benefits that show we value your work
- Medical insurance for you and your close ones
- Flexibility to work from home, the office or abroad
- A free Revolut Metal subscription loaded with perks
- Exciting events year-round so you can get to know your team
Discover our values
We believe that any success at Revolut comes from two things: our people and our culture. Our culture is our DNA, it defines who we are, how we operate, and how we handle disagreements with each other. We operate, hire, develop, and promote brilliant people based on the values below.
- Get It Done
Revoluters always push through! We stopped listening to excuses a long time ago - we care about results. We believe that grit, determination, skill, smartness, and courage can break through almost any wall.
- Deliver WOW
We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
- Dream Team
We select, coach, and retain the top talent only and give them all the support to achieve greatness
- Never Settle
Revolut is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less. Revolut is for 10x people.
- Think Deeper
Logic, reason, and common sense prevail over everything else in decision making at Revolut. We are open-minded, we listen, and we are always in search of the truth.