I received an email from Revolut Business, but I didn’t sign up.
Your colleague may be sending you an invite to join a new business account. When you open a business account, you can invite your colleagues to join once the account is set up.
If you don’t get to the bottom of it, please contact us via chat so we can investigate and remove your email address from the account: go to Settings → Help page and scroll down to chat requests. If you can't log in, click here and then click 'Contact us' (you'll be asked to fill in some information).
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- How do I add a new Revolut account to my Xero integration?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?