How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
For every bank transfer successfully sent or received, you can download a transfer confirmation as a proof of payment receipt. If your transfer hasn't landed yet, you can share the relevant transaction confirmation with your recipient to give to their bank – this can often speed up the process of tracking your transfer. To get a copy of a transfer confirmation:
- Go to Home
- Next to 'Transactions' click See all and select the relevant bank transfer
- On a side window, click the Download confirmation
The transfer confirmation includes:
- Your name and account details
- The recipient's name and account details
- The date of the transfer
- The transfer amount
- An external payment reference
If you're not able to download the transfer confirmation statement yourself or you need SWIFT/MT103 message, please complete a request to our support team here. We don't provide any other type of statements for transfers (i.e.: MT940).
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?