What are Expenses?
Revolut Expenses allows you to capture receipts, categorise, and reconcile all your business expenses all in one place, so you save time on your admin! Some of our innovative product features include:
- Attach a receipt to your expense - simply snap a photo, upload a file or even forward an email
- Auto-match digital receipts attached to the corresponding expense
- Add a description, category and even labels to group them
- Auto-categorised repeat expenses to the same merchant or counterparty
- Get automated reminders for expenses that require your attention via in-app, push and email notifications
- Record out-of-pocket expenses
- Track all outbound transactions from your business account, including direct debits and bank transfers
- Review and approve expenses in one click
- Download transaction data, expense information as a CSV file with receipt attachments
- Sync directly with an accounting software, such as Xero
- Customise expense categories and tax rates
- Create expense labels (such as by project or location) to map expenses to your bookkeeping
Viewing my account statements
- Finding my account statement
- I need a document showing my account information
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- Can I get an account statement for one card?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?