How do I sync expenses with Xero?
1. Link your Revolut Business to your Xero account
2. Enable bank feeds sync
3. Enable expense sync
4. Your expense categories, tax rates, tax codes and tracking categories are imported automatically from Xero
5. Once an expense is approved, the expense data is then automatically synced to Xero!
Viewing my account statements
- Finding my account statement
- I need a document showing my account information
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- Can I get an account statement for one card?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?