Just like a regular bank account, your Revolut account balance will be updated once a transfer has reached your account.
In general, all of our transfers are usually very quick. However depending on several factors, like the transfer details and currency chosen, your transfer may take slightly longer to reach your account.
You can use the below timeframes to estimate when a transfer should reach you:
- GBP local details: This usually takes 1 day but it may take up to 3 working days depending on how the sender bank processed the transfer. Keep in mind some banks do not process transfers during weekends and bank holidays.
- EUR details: When transferring EUR from a bank domiciled in the SEPA area, the transfer may take up to 2 working days.
- For all other cases, you will have to use your SWIFT account details for the respective currency account, and the transfer might take up to 5 working days.
Please keep in mind that:
- Some banks don't process transfers during weekends and bank holidays
- We cannot accept transfers with incorrect recipient details, such as account number typos
- All banks and payment service providers are required to run checks on your payments to comply with regulations, which may cause delays
The timeframe should be calculated from the moment the transfer was actually sent out, not from the moment the transfer request was submitted.